AML Vulnerabilities in Law & Legal Services
AML SPOTLIGHT REPORT
Law firms and Legal Services businesses are under mounting pressure to improve their anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) standards.
To ensure your business doesn’t fall foul of any new national and international legislation and regulatory requirements, this industry report will help you to identify any weaknesses in your existing compliance framework.
In this brand-new industry report, we examine:
- Where Law firms and Legal Services businesses may be vulnerable to AML risk
- The current regulatory environment in the UK, EU, and US
- The requirements for customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD)
- Screening for sanctions, ultimate beneficial owners (UBOs), and politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- How to ensure compliance with AML regulations
Download this valuable compliance analysis today.